USD 447 Board of Education
BOE Meeting Minutes can be found by clicking the Board Minutes tab.
Board Of Education
Cherryvale USD #447-Board of Education Norms
As a board member of USD #447 Cherryvale, I will strive to do the following:
- Work with the truth as I know it.
- Respect the individuals – of the board, administration, staff and district patrons – along with their views of issues.
- Listen to the views and input of other members of the board, administration, staff, and district patrons.
- Be positive about the affairs of the district and staff.
- Approach issues with an open mind before coming to a decision on an issue.
- Not to surprise other members of the board or the administration with issues or information not shared with them.
- Prepare myself for board meetings to be informed of the issues on the agenda.
As a board member of USD #447 Cherryvale, I expect the following from the district administrative staff:
- To express the truth as they know it.
- To have and convey a passion for students.
- To work with discipline issues in a positive and compassionate manner, as opposed to a punitive nature.
- To lead by example.
- To value the students as individuals.
- To be honest with the board, staff, students and patrons of the district.